Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Local Author Rebecca O'Connell



We're proud of our local authors!




Pittsburgher Rebecca O'Connell is Storypockets' Miss Rebecca -- me!




And I'm proud to tell you about my new book.




In Penina Levine Is a Potato Pancake, sixth-grader Penina is having the worst Hanukkah ever. Her beloved teacher is abandoning her. Her best friend is deserting her, and her little sister is hogging all the Hanukkah candles. Can Penina turn this holiday around? She's going to try, with a zillion zillion hand-cut snowflakes, a game of chance, and a plate of delicious potato pancakes.


You're invited to the Launch Party for Penina Levine Is a Potato Pancake on Saturday, December 6, 1:00-3:00 at the Lawrenceville Branch Library. Enjoy some cookies and cider and get your own signed copy of the book. I'd love to see you there!


Click here to request Penina Levine Is a Potato Pancake.


Click here to visit my website.

No comments: